Themes/Customizations for Windows Devices

April 02, 2005

 

Ok so I got tired of the look and feel of my boxen. Since the only computers that I access the GUI are of the Microsoft variety (I only use command-line on my linux servers), I've did a little research and decided to post the results:

Customize.org - massive amount of customizations, great layouts, customizations for anything that can be customized.
Get Skinned - msstyles, wallpapers, bootscreens although not very organized..
XPThemes.com - good collection for XP; cursors, boot screens, icons, logons, wallpapers, media player, etc.
Skins.org - a good number of supported programs with a decent number of skins, includes some yahoo! messenger 6 skins,
ThemeXP.org - a few categories, but a good number of files.
Toebee -fairly in-depth guide to making Yahoo Messenger 6 skins, also has a nice little collection of skins he has made.
Neowin UXTheme Multi-Patcher - needed to apply msstyles.
PocketPCThemes.com - The site I use to get all of my Pocket PC themes, has a TON of files.

If anyone has any more sites they'd like to mention (and there are a ton of them out there), please drop me a comment (or email). Please, no adult-oriented stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.skinbase.org/ - SkinBase.org has a ton of stuff

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for adding a link to my site :)