SYSADMINHELL ANNIVERSARY

September 11, 2004

 

So, SysAdminHell has been around for 1 year, 231 posts, 18,966 words, and 408 links. Here's to another year of surviving this hell!

Here's a little treat that I'm sure most of us can relate to:
The Chronicles of George: "George is, quite simply, the worst helpdesk technician ever.
His grasp on the written word is shakier than a canoe full of epileptics. His knowledge of computers is thinner than a Vegas dancer's chiffon underpants. He is, by all standards of intelligence, a rock."

By the way, anyone wanting a gmail account send me an email at netmancer@gmail.com and I'll hook it up (if I have them).

Here's some more goodies:

my favorite webcomics:
Dilbert
General Protection Fault
User Friendly
Penny Arcade

(some of) my favorite mailing lists:
Def-Con Stuff
NTSysAdmin
WinSecurityIssues
W2Knews
WXPnews

0 comments: